The Materialists are….
Becky O’Sullivan (Archaeologist, Cardno)
Nigel Rudolph (Public Archaeology Coordinator, FPAN Central Region)
For more info on FPAN please visit http://fpan.us/
For more info on Cardno visit https://www.cardno.com/
We would like to thank….
The Florida Public Archaeology Network, The University of South Florida - Department of Anthropology, and The Crystal River Preserve and Archaeological State Park. For more info on USF Anthro Department please visit their website at https://www.usf.edu/arts-sciences/departments/anthropology/ For More info about the Crystal River Archaeological State Park please visit their website at https://www.floridastateparks.org/parks-and-trails/crystal-river-archaeological-state-park
Thank you to the band Have Gun, Will Travel for the use of their song Silver and the Age of Opulence for our intro music. For more information on HGWT please visit their website at http://hgwtmusic.com/
For questions or concerns about the podcast please email us at the firstname.lastname@example.org
Special Episode “Age of Aquarius”
Winter Solstice Special episode. Thank you Dr. Ginessa Marhar for her wondeful interview. Sorry took so long Ginessa!
Find out more about Dr. Ginessa Mahar at https://guides.uflib.ufl.edu/prf.php?account_id=217522
Find her on Academia.edu at https://florida.academia.edu/GinessaMahar?subdomain=florida
Fifth Dimension - Age of Aquarius/Let The Sunshine In https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oPK7ZF6jfJE&ab_channel=danbanrock1
Do your homework for The Materialists Podcast – Season 3.
- The Florida Black Heritage Trail. https://dos.myflorida.com/historical/preservation/heritage-trails/black-heritage-trail/
- The life of Anna Madgigine Jai Kingsley
- The work of Dr. Phoebe R. Stubblefield (University of Florida) on the Tulsa Race Massacre.
- The work of Dr. Edward González-Tennant.
- The Society of Black Archaeologists. Archaeology in the Time of Black Live Matter https://vimeo.com/433155008
- Archaeology in the Community. http://www.archaeologyincommunity.com/
And so much more. If you want more links and information please email us at email@example.com and I will provide with so much more stuff!